Author

Topic: 2012-11-03 DigitalJournal.com - Poker with Bitcoin (Read 921 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
They also provide an odd "3D rendering of what a physical BitCoin could look like". I'm not sure what it has to do with the article. Why couldn't they have provided an actual picture of something like a Casascius coin?

It was my first try, and they ganked it from my flickr. Only really meant to share it here - but other people like Ars Technica used it, and... here we are...
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 3161
They also provide an odd "3D rendering of what a physical BitCoin could look like". I'm not sure what it has to do with the article. Why couldn't they have provided an actual picture of something like a Casascius coin?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
They mention Seals and its affiliate program. I don't know why they say we are shy about answering questions. I wasn't contacted.

I guess it makes for a better story..  Roll Eyes

And easier to write in five minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
They mention Seals and its affiliate program. I don't know why they say we are shy about answering questions. I wasn't contacted.

I guess it makes for a better story..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/336104

When the FBI and Department of Justice seized the domains of leading poker sites in April of last year, they also froze (read stole) their assets. Some people believe they have found a way around that, and around any such future government seizures, from poker players or anybody else; this solution is Bitcoin.

Jump to: