Author

Topic: 20123-11-10 Business Insider: Bitcoin Crashes Nearly 25% (Read 1096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
i dont even noticed that "crash". its a normal day with BTC  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
25% daily swings in the price of Bitcoin are normal.

It's happened at every price level, from sub-$1 to almost $400.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
No news is bad news for bitcoin.  People see crash down to $300 and realize last time they saw it was crash down to $100.
This exactly! I tell people how great bitcoins is. I explain the fundaments. They are intrigued, but don't want to invest. They usually know the price.

Bitcoin "crashes" to a value above what they remember. They have the motivation they needed to think about the fundamentals, what bitcoin is, what it could be Smiley

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
It is funny that the chart in the article does not even show a crash. The article says "crashed to $300", but the chart shows a rise to $300.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
It "crashed" down to what it was two days ago....  BTC is done, over, kaput....  my BTC "evaporated" upwards like $10k in the last few weeks.  

I wish every month we'd have crashes where the ending balance is 100% higher than where it started.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
For a reason they're called Business Insider and not Bitcoin Insider.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
Not even going to waste my time with a headline like this. Thx for posting.

lol this even not an "article". It is just a chart with no explanation. This guy is probably the laziest journalist around  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Not even going to waste my time with a headline like this. Thx for posting.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005
Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952
Yeah that crash was terrible ! OMG ! Bitcoin is definately doomed !

I suggest everybody sell their Bitcoins to me immediately for $50 each. I will fix your Bitcoin problems !
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It "crashed" down to what it was two days ago....  BTC is done, over, kaput....  my BTC "evaporated" upwards like $10k in the last few weeks. 
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
No news is bad news for bitcoin.  People see crash down to $300 and realize last time they saw it was crash down to $100.
Activity: 182
1MCKW9AkWj3aopC1aPegcZEf2fYNrhUQVf
As expected many newspapers waited for the correction to shout "crash" instead of writing about the huge upswing we experienced:

http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-crashes-nearly-25-2013-11
Jump to: