Author

Topic: 2013-04-03 BBC News: Bitcoin "Utterly Bizzarre" (Read 1325 times)

legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1013
It's more like the current financial crisis being utterly bizarre. This whole Bitcoin thing is a great learning experience in terms of human behaviour and honest systems.
It truely is.  Humbling to find out how little the actors that inform us actually know.
this.
Use your own brain or loose your time/money
Activity: 775
Merit: 1000
It's always so backhanded! All I could see in that clip was a whole lot of lame acting, based on a script they have to follow. Obviously they're pumping it hard and trying to pique everyone's interest... (cashing out lots of profits on the way up, at the expense of their viewers of course, and hoping that some small glitch will set the price tumbling back down again later.)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's more like the current financial crisis being utterly bizarre. This whole Bitcoin thing is a great learning experience in terms of human behaviour and honest systems.
It truely is.  Humbling to find out how little the actors that inform us actually know.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Magic Staff
Journalism by the BBC, reporter/presenter youtube user TheAgeofPaine
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
ahh yes journalism at it's finest ladies and gents, I hope u all understand why they get paid the big bucks now cause I don't get it.  Undecided
Activity: 588
Activity: 588
Will enjoy seeing these people begging to buy BTC a couple years from now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0z3HoCgB3Y
Jump to: