Author

Topic: 2013-04-05 GQ 'When the Bitcoin Bubble will burst' (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Glad to see the Bitcoin bubble is still going strong one year from now!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
Plz fix your date.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You seem to ONLY post press topics that shed negative light on bitcoin, why?  What is your angle

Because nobody else does. Do you not want to see what detractors are saying? We have enough cheerleaders on here.

I've been wondering if the mainstream press would eventually turn on bitcoin after the over-exposure. Lately I've been seeking out negative stories.

I don't think they are completely turning, but I'm beginning to see a pattern. I was posting positive news until only very recently.

So, I guess that's my angle.

Why do you use 2014 as the year for all your threads?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You seem to ONLY post press topics that shed negative light on bitcoin, why?  What is your angle

Because nobody else does. Do you not want to see what detractors are saying? We have enough cheerleaders on here.

I've been wondering if the mainstream press would eventually turn on bitcoin after the over-exposure. Lately I've been seeking out negative stories.

I don't think they are completely turning, but I'm beginning to see a pattern. I was posting positive news until only very recently.

So, I guess that's my angle.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is merely seeking it's equilibrium price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Jump to: