Author

Topic: 2013-04-11 Bloomberg - Bitcoin Value Plunges: Is the Online Currency Safe? (Read 1064 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
and a classic closing line Smiley

+1 That last comment just made my day.

He cashed out of the dollar. Epic.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
and a classic closing line Smiley

+1 That last comment just made my day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Magic Staff
Can I who live in Europe buy pizza from pizzaforcoins? Also it's not practical with the skyrocket fees to buy anything from bitcoinstore so my chances of buying anything with Bitcoin are pretty slim..

Yeah still I can buy domain names from Namecheap, I can buy from wordpress although I don't need their services...
though 9flats seems interesting.

Bitcoin can't progress and do world-domination from day 1. We take it in steps...
Otherwise tell me where do I buy my food with Bitcoin in Sweden?
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
Richard is a douche-bag.

"Richard, from a security standpoint, or perhaps even a business standpoint, is there enough transparency into the world of bitcoins?"

"No, it's got law enforcement very concerned about this. ... drugs, blah blah blah, money laundering blah blah blah ..."

Way to not answer the question and to spout some FUD instead.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
not one of the skeptics understand what the hell they're talking about.  amusing and frustrating at the same time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
What a joke...It plunges from what to what?  Oh..it's only worth 124x the dollar.....these people are idiots.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
why aren't any of the videos playing?

I'm done, I can't watch bloomberg with that lag. I already lost 3x the time I spent trying to watch those videos.

Do they share the same mtgox's servers or what?

Bloomberg should halt streaming.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
why aren't any of the videos playing?
Jump to: