Author

Topic: 2013-04-11 Bloomberg - Vessenes Discusses Bitcoin Trading (Read 948 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
The naysayers like Michael McKee are making a big mistake. They are not going to gain anything by disparaging Bitcoin.

If Bitcon fails, their reward will be the right to say "I told you so", but nobody will care.

If Bitcoin succeeds, they will regret it because they will look stupid forever. It reminds me of the people laughing at Peter Schiff and saying there is no housing bubble. Now, when I see them (which is very rare) I just think about how they are just pretending to have a clue.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Magic Staff
Peter? Thought he did very well in that interview, he was pulling no punches with the comebacks too Smiley
Is the person talking at 04:16 Peter Vessenes? Googling him doesn't show up any photo.

No, that's Michael McKee, a bloomberg "analyst". Indeed he doesn't know what he's talking about, and Peter did well answering him.
I said 04:16 for a reason. Anyway, I got my answers so thank you.
Activity: 504
Funny, so a second crash within a few days is less concerning because they have seen it before?

And they then went on comparing it scarcity like gold. Still quite sarcastic about Bitcoin but kind of attracted to it's possibilities.

The crashes making headlines, and that's an up.

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Peter? Thought he did very well in that interview, he was pulling no punches with the comebacks too Smiley
Is the person talking at 04:16 Peter Vessenes? Googling him doesn't show up any photo.

No, that's Michael McKee, a bloomberg "analyst". Indeed he doesn't know what he's talking about, and Peter did well answering him.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

Oops, sorry.   Wrong video.  I had this thread confused with this one
Magic Staff
Magic Staff
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

This guy pissed me off a lot.
Jump to: