Author

Topic: 2013-04-13 Keiser-report: Bitcoin Bubble Buzz (Read 1032 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I'm looking forward to the next episode tracy mentioned with a interview with tony of bitpay titled "the day that the market crashed at mtGox".

You mean Stacy, right?

yes, sorry stacy, thanks grondilu

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076
I'm looking forward to the next episode tracy mentioned with a interview with tony of bitpay titled "the day that the market crashed at mtGox".

You mean Stacy, right?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I'm looking forward to the next episode stacy mentioned with a interview with tony of bitpay titled "the day that the market crashed at mtGox".

EDIT: s/tracy/Stacy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Max is a nice guy but hey, how can you trust a journalist to report objectively about a "stock" he is all in.

I've never considered him as a journalist, actually.

Nor have I.  More of a political activist with a rapidly growing party base.

[edit spelling]
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
I remember when the the word "bitcoin" was mentioned even once on any media it was like " WHOOWHOO!!!"

Now it's being talked about everywhere , all the time. 

Amazing times Smiley
legendary
Max is a nice guy but hey, how can you trust a journalist to report objectively about a "stock" he is all in.

I've never considered him as a journalist, actually.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
legendary

A very extensive episode about bitcoin and gold, with James Turk as a guest.  Turk says very interesting things about bitcoin, notably in relation to the regression theorem.  Also, he points out one very important feature of bitcoin:  "it can not be confiscated", as he said.

http://maxkeiser.com/2013/04/13/kr431-keiser-report-bitcoin-bubble-buzz/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3cQhPBPl6w
Jump to: