Author

Topic: 2013-04-24 CNBC--Silicon Valley guys discuss BTC (Read 1044 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Wow, I think that was really positive exposure for bitcoin.

Firstly: 2 out of 2 guests were invested personally. They were calm and confident, in it for the long-haul. Opposed by the hand-wavy presenter desperately trying to get them to say how terrifying it is.
Secondly: VC's evidently now have a new pissing match to see who has the best averaged bitcoin entry. That's so cool, reminds me of "The Social Network" when Eduardo realises that facebook has become a verb.

BTW. I'd think about trimming that ridiculous url. Everything after the '#' is usually unnecessary and is probably leaking private tracking info given it's length.

I tried trimming the url after the '#' but it took me to a different video.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Wow, I think that was really positive exposure for bitcoin.

Firstly: 2 out of 2 guests were invested personally. They were calm and confident, in it for the long-haul. Opposed by the hand-wavy presenter desperately trying to get them to say how terrifying it is.
Secondly: VC's evidently now have a new pissing match to see who has the best averaged bitcoin entry. That's so cool, reminds me of "The Social Network" when Eduardo realises that facebook has become a verb.

BTW. I'd think about trimming that ridiculous url. Everything after the '#' is usually unnecessary and is probably leaking private tracking info given it's length.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Positive comments on CNBC from a venture capitalist and entrepreneur (Geoff Lewis and Dave Morin) who work in Silicon Valley.
"Older" guys and gal still puzzled and don't seem to be able to grasp the significance of BTC.

http://tinyurl.com/bge7exh

edit: switched to tiny url
Jump to: