Author

Topic: 2013-10-12 Bloomberg - Miner to Pay in Bitcoins for Work at Tungsten Project (Read 715 times)

donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
“I’m surprised someone’s willing to take payment through Bitcoins,” Brian Huen, managing partner with Red Sky Capital Management Ltd. in Toronto, which manages about C$220 million, said by phone. “I certainly personally wouldn’t take that currency for services I’m rendering.”

He will really regret it a year after.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Why does it seem the commentors are generally smarter than the reporters?  Makes no sense.

it does make sense.  same reason why career long politicians are awful.  reporters are trained to write, not to have indepth knowledge on a wide range of topics.  and writers in MSM have to write something bland enough so that it doesn't offend readers.  doesn't sound like the sort of person i want to be reading and learning from.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
Why does it seem the commentors are generally smarter than the reporters?  Makes no sense.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076
A Canadian mining company agreed to pay a contractor in Bitcoins for exploration work to be carried out at a property that contains tungsten.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-12/miner-to-pay-in-bitcoins-for-work-at-tungsten-project.html
Jump to: