Author

Topic: 2013-10-23 NYmag.com - The Age of Bullshit Investments Is Back! (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
At least the Bitcoin gets attention again. And yes, haters will continue to hate they were not early adopters
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
He forgot to add 30 year UST bonds to his list.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
well damn he convinced me with all those well reasoned arguments. I'm selling all of my btc at 1/2 price to make sure i get out as fast as possible  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
I invested 5 minutes into reading this article. Turns out this was a bullshit investment  Sad

My 5 Minutes are gone now and I got nothing in return.  Cry Worst investment I ever made.  Angry

ROFL
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Please bear with me
How is this considered journalism?

Sure, just lump everything together without even a slightest attempt to understand the difference - you cannot be wrong in 100% of cases, indeed some of the mentioned investments WILL go bad. As a result, you can say a year from now with total self-confidence: "See, I was RIGHT!"
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I invested 5 minutes into reading this article. Turns out this was a bullshit investment  Sad

My 5 Minutes are gone now and I got nothing in return.  Cry Worst investment I ever made.  Angry
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
How is this considered journalism?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
This man writes about literally nothing that would ever remotely matter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Johnny Bitcoinseed
Yes, just like they were saying back in 1994 that the Internet was bullshit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You'll see Bitcoins, the everlasting fascination of Silicon Valley crypto-geeks, being not only spoken about as an investment-grade commodity despite having higher volatility than your average Baldwin brother, but inspiring entire investment vehicles (one of which is structured by celebrity twins) that give ordinary investors as well as the tech-savvy crowd the chance to lose money when the fad runs its course.

Bitcoin is a fad again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/10/crazy-investment-time-again.html

Moderator Edited. Note: Please follow the title posting guidelines and post the real title of the article, not your atistic representation of it. Thank you.
Jump to: