Author

Topic: 2013-11-22 Dailyreckoning: Bitcoin Could Destroy the Dollar (Read 956 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
If it get's destroyed there's no one to blame but those who control and influence the the dollar.  There's reason why BTC should take over actually currency, as long as the current payment plans actually pay attention to whats going on make it more accessible and cheaper for people to use actual money.

BTC provides competition, and the payment plans who deal in actual currency need to see the benefits that BTC provides so hopefully it'll make some improvements across the board.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
The plan is to destroy the largest ponzi scheme of fiat currency in history. When no country wants dollars anymore, it will collapse just like a pyramid scam.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
100 satoshis -> ISO code
That's the plan, isn't it?
I think the plan is more on the line of "Bitcoin could offer a good replacement before the dollar collapses".

The plan is more like "lets get a sound monetary system to remove all the distortions in the world economy: which is everything from trade imbalances, peak debt, centrally manipulated interest rates etc etc."  in the meantime the dollar might be collateral damage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
YAY!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think the dollar is doing a fine job of screwing itself up on it's own thanks to Ben & Co. - Bitcoin is just the straw that broke the camels back.

Nice.....
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I think the plan is more on the line of "Bitcoin could offer a good replacement before the dollar collapses".

Sorry forgot the  Wink

That wasn't serious.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Jump to: