Author

Topic: [2013-11-25] "Unbelievable power 100 BTC per day" (Read 1872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
i think we are here at a early medium stage of professionalism in bitcoin mining. cant imagine what happens in 3-5 years  Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think buying mining equipment is no longer practical. I think you need more capital, where you can produce your own chips at cost.

I agree.  At this stage, it's best to leave bitcoin mining to the professionals and to just own shares that get paid dividends from mining profits.  As an AM shareholder, I'm sure hoping this venture is successful.

Leave the bitcoin mining to a few professionals? Isn't that a possible health issue for the blockchain?

As long as vigilant users make sure they are working in the interests of the network, then it should be fine.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
I think buying mining equipment is no longer practical. I think you need more capital, where you can produce your own chips at cost.

I agree.  At this stage, it's best to leave bitcoin mining to the professionals and to just own shares that get paid dividends from mining profits.  As an AM shareholder, I'm sure hoping this venture is successful.

Leave the bitcoin mining to a few professionals? Isn't that a possible health issue for the blockchain?

Not if they have multiple mining farms in different bitcoin-friendly jurisdictions around the world.  Free markets work.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Here people laugh at bitcoin, there someone is mining them in a professional way. That basically tell us the future

legendary
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Here people laugh at bitcoin, there someone is mining them in a professional way. That basically tell us the future
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Why in the heck was that posted to the litecoin forum??  Undecided

That was amazing... That new submerged datacenter tech is right out of scifi... He'll make quite a few coins.  Angry

yes, amazing story.

why posted in the litecoin-forum? maybe he is a litecoin guy  Smiley ?  (but the guy on the photo isnt me  Cheesy )
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
That is incredible!
Activity: 526
Merit: 508
My other Avatar is also Scrooge McDuck
Why in the heck was that posted to the litecoin forum??  Undecided

That was amazing... That new submerged datacenter tech is right out of scifi... He'll make quite a few coins.  Angry
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
found this very interesting article in the Litecoin-Forum. you should visit Smiley

Unbelievable power 100 BTC per day

When I am visited Hongkong today, saw a green container truck at a square near Wan Chai area, the door is open, there are 2 cartoon tiger dressed people handed a DM to me: welcome to visiting our ASICMINER container miner farm! I was attracted to step into the container, with soft music around, I saw some one meter high transparent glass tanks, with 1/3 the depth of the liquid inside,soaking the numerous green PCB board, silent boiling and bubbling. Each glass tank have its own copper pipes, and connect to a small cooling machine. Steam condensed liquid in the above,occasionally, a drop down. LED lights are in the flashing constantly, which bring a lively active feeling.

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,7879.new.html#new
Jump to: