Author

Topic: 2013-12-17 Bitcoin Tumbles After PBOC Rumors Confirmed (Read 1575 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Suppose someone who owned large numbers of bitcoins borrowed a bunch of money and then simply started selling bitcoins to himself in hopes of stoking public interest in bitcoins and thereby increasing the value of his holdings? Price would be no object for someone buying his own holdings. Regular large purchases of roughly the same size seems very suspicious to me. 
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
BTC is trading at sub-700 levels in Mt Gox. Trust me, this might be a lifetime opportunity to purchase the BTCs.

I have asked an ethnic Chinese friend of mine about this. He has informed me that there is nothing special on it in the Chinese language media.  Angry

heh, for every tit, there's a tat.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
BTC is trading at sub-700 levels in Mt Gox. Trust me, this might be a lifetime opportunity to purchase the BTCs.

I have asked an ethnic Chinese friend of mine about this. He has informed me that there is nothing special on it in the Chinese language media.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Yet another steaming pile of "jounalism"
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
nothing as been confirmed as yet.
that's how press work nowadays..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
No, it hasn't been confirmed.

A lot of magazines refer to China bussines News but i can't find anything on their webpage?
It's a tactic to spread mass fear to sheep. When people panic sell they know on what minimum they can buy.
Hold, don't sell.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

A lot of magazines refer to China bussines News but i can't find anything on their webpage?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Jump to: