Author

Topic: 2013 Lealana 5, 10, 25 LTC .999 Silver Funded Token Set #57 (Read 739 times)

Activity: 755
Merit: 501
These sold to a great buyer.   They are in good hands.  As of right now I do not have any additional sets of these Lealana coins.  I did see another post recently where there was a set for sale.  I'll try to track down that post and share it with those interested.   Thanks for everyones interest.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I like these 1.05BTC including delivery to UK
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
I'd swing 1BTC, with Escrow. (?)

Anybody give 1 BTC for this set?   We all know LTC is going to $100 soon anyways.   Grin

Minerjones usually the escrow king around here? 
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
I'd swing 1BTC, with Escrow. (?)

Anybody give 1 BTC for this set?   We all know LTC is going to $100 soon anyways.   Grin
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
I'd be interested in an auction for these as well. Not often that you come across these older LTC coins from smoothie nowadays. Desirable set with the serial being as low as it is.

Good time to be selling as well IMO, though on the flip side holding onto them for a little longer may net you more as LTC goes up.

Whatever you choose, good luck Smiley I'll participate in an auction if it happens.
I say go for an auction.... Been a long time since any of the older set have been up for sale/auction!!!
Cheesy

Prob a good idea.  Who usually does escrow on physical items like this?

A couple of people around here can help out with that. Wink

I do escrow for these types of items.

There are also other escrows available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897

thanks

Thanks Minerjones... I'll get around to starting it sometime...
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Interested in auction, as well.  Wink
Activity: 625
x
FWIW, I gauged interest on my 10 and 25 LTC about a week ago.
Nobody was willing to offer more than about 25-30% above LTC spot.
The LTC/BTC ratio is currently rallying, so there is a chance that selling now, you will get less than if you peeled the stickers and converted to BTC.

I am waiting if/until the market heats on on the older Lealana coins.
I say go for an auction.... Been a long time since any of the older set have been up for sale/auction!!!
Cheesy

Prob a good idea.  Who usually does escrow on physical items like this?
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
I want them. 1 btc?

First offer of .8 BTC is a tad short.  Roll Eyes   That's about what the LTC is worth currently.   
Hey guys, looking to off load these to somebody, but not sure what they've gone for recently.  LTC is approaching a new ATH so I guess I'll take offers via DM if that's acceptable.  Or would Auction work better for something like this?  

Jump to: