Author

Topic: [2014-02-07] The Market Oracle : Why the Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF Is a Game-Change (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article44324.html

Perhaps this article is a bit redundant but I had not seen this exact quote in the artcle anywhere else yet: 
Just this week, the lawyer who drafted the proposal for the Bitcoin ETF, Kathleen H. Moriarty, a partner at Chicago-based law firm Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, told Bloomberg News that the process is "progressing nicely and [approval] might occur at the end of 2014."

Thought this might cheer us up with the drop in price this week.  Grin  If we can hold on until the end of 2014 all will be well.

It would be nice if it were sooner, but given he had said "probably 2015" before, the end of 2014 is a step forward.  The quote alone was worth posting it!

I agree, the sooner the better
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1303

Perhaps this article is a bit redundant but I had not seen this exact quote in the artcle anywhere else yet: 
Just this week, the lawyer who drafted the proposal for the Bitcoin ETF, Kathleen H. Moriarty, a partner at Chicago-based law firm Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, told Bloomberg News that the process is "progressing nicely and [approval] might occur at the end of 2014."

Thought this might cheer us up with the drop in price this week.  Grin  If we can hold on until the end of 2014 all will be well.

It would be nice if it were sooner, but given he had said "probably 2015" before, the end of 2014 is a step forward.  The quote alone was worth posting it!
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
... [approval] might occur at the end of 2014."

When you are allowed to start putting something into your IRA, most of the run is over. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Thanks for that info.

We will see.... exciting times Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
This could go either way but one thing that's for sure is that this will definitely get bitcoin more attention in the media and especially the financial news outlets than it already has been getting... ETFs are usually very risky depending on their structure Having over 7 years of trading experience, i will for sure be watching this ETF.. i believe next year is when it'll make its entrance.. then again.. who knows what the ETF market or the stock market by then will be like.. markets change on a dime!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Jump to: