Author

Topic: [2014-02-13] Video Bloomberg: Blame lazy companies for Bitcoin’s woes, ... (Read 1579 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
The article is right! Bitcoin is decentralized and open source, there is no "leader", if you want to use it it is your responsability. But ehy, they only cared about profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
I fully support blaming gox. Especially when this issue was already known and they were told about it.

kraken had no problems as far as i know...so they did their homework.

Most exchanges didn't, and this could've all been solved had goxed rather just solved their problems than panicking everyone.
legendary
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
I fully support blaming gox. Especially when this issue was already known and they were told about it.

kraken had no problems as far as i know...so they did their homework.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Finally, someone who has the balls to say the truth, a lot of Bitcoin's problems have been because of companies, not the code itself.
Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia
Who is this guy, depicted as "original bitcoin source code co-author" I've never heard of before?

Also, he's working on "coin validation", the technology to rip off the fungibility part to Bitcoin.
legendary
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Jump to: