Author

Topic: 2014-03-06 CNBC - Father of bitcoin living reclusive life in California (Read 1233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Total bullshit.

Liars really irk me and these people in this video just disgust me. Its an obviously made up story to set the perception for people new to bitcoin.

The elites and their mainstream media outlets are completely without shame. May their souls rot in hell.

They've been at it for thousands of years - controlling the enslaved - and they invented the psychological mechanisms utilized.

Did you really think they would voluntarily hand over the world without a fight?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

I know, I know...they still really disgust me though.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
Total bullshit.

Liars really irk me and these people in this video just disgust me. Its an obviously made up story to set the perception for people new to bitcoin.

The elites and their mainstream media outlets are completely without shame. May their souls rot in hell.

They've been at it for thousands of years - controlling the enslaved - and they invented the psychological mechanisms utilized.

Did you really think they would voluntarily hand over the world without a fight?

You ain't seen nothing yet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Total bullshit.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Totally agree! I am sure such creative and smart man as Satoshi thanks to whom we are able to use Bitcoins would not use his true name. He is too smart for newspapers!

I am also sad cause of this guy  life that was ruined thanks to the media  Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
What pisses me off about this, besides the lack of the media being so stupid to think he would use HIS REAL NAME on the whitepaper, being secretive and all...is that people have been looking into this for years, yet, the media found him in short order?

THEN they go out and list location.... Now not only is this guys life going to have some MAJOR issues, his family , his friends will too.... these idiots turned this guys whole life upside down... without any real proof.

I am so disgusted by this. I know the media HATES BTC, they will do ANYTHING they can to destroy this. They also dont care about ethics, as long as it sells. Screw them.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101469309/

Arthur Nakamoto, the bitcoin creator's brother, told Newsweek that the developer was a brilliant man who had worked "on classified stuff," yet used a vulgar term to describe his personality.

How many Satoshi's are we up to now?
Jump to: