Author

Topic: [2014-03-06] Leah Goodman Claims to Have 'Found' Satoshi Nakamoto (Read 1670 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The story was called "fake" by some commentors on the Bitcoin Talk forum who demanded Mr Nakamoto carry out signed Bitcoin transactions to prove that he was the currency's originator.

As of the time of me posting this, no one has made any such demand on this forum.

Where does it say that part?  Grin

It's still meaningless mediababble.  That one idiot said something dumb does not constitute news.  After all, if Nakamoto doesn't want to talk about it (assuming he even really is Satoshi and not playing along for whatever reason), then why would he come out and publicly comment on something he obviously wants nothing to do with?

Besides that.. there's no way that the "REAL" nakamoto would ever come forth..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
The story was called "fake" by some commentors on the Bitcoin Talk forum who demanded Mr Nakamoto carry out signed Bitcoin transactions to prove that he was the currency's originator.

As of the time of me posting this, no one has made any such demand on this forum.

Where does it say that part?  Grin

It's still meaningless mediababble.  That one idiot said something dumb does not constitute news.  After all, if Nakamoto doesn't want to talk about it (assuming he even really is Satoshi and not playing along for whatever reason), then why would he come out and publicly comment on something he obviously wants nothing to do with?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Who is ironman???
As if to emphasize how the lamestream media makes shit up, from the article:

Where does it say that part?  Grin

third to last paragraph

I don't see it which article are you reading? link?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

third to last paragraph
I think leah was smoking something really good when she wrote that article  Cool Cool Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I'm not saying I'm Nakamoto... But you've never seen me and Nakamoto in the same room at the same time!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I AM SATOSHI NAKAMOTO!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

EDIT: I stand corrected: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503672.160
Here's another "satoshi nakamoto" found loool who's the next satashi nakamoto i wonder.. a homeless man?? maybe that would make newsweek's leah goodman's story worth reading   Grin

http://coinreport.net/goodman-found-satoshi-nakamoto/
Jump to: