Author

Topic: [2014-03-06] VICE - Has Satoshi Nakamoto Been Unmasked? (Read 2075 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Ah it feels good to be on, again!  BLOODYHURRAY!!!  This is not the real story!  Short Version:  My name is Jim Spellman.  I am a average joe. I have other inventions out in the world today disrupting old ways by the biggest in Silicon Valley.  I did research in 2006 and discovered the Blockchain.  I researched federal currency laws for another year and found virtual tokens legal.  I theorized a virtual token during 2007.  I spent a year in Phoenix as a cab driver meeting customers to find a coder to build my Bitcoin. Out of all the programmers i met, no one knew crptography language, until i met Satoshi Nakamoto.  Satoshi was shocked that a taxi driver would even know anything about Blockchain.  We talked more, we theorized,  we planned the building of the Bitcoin platform. We got to work in March 2008! We presented a white paper to the crypto world in November 2008. In Jan. 2009, We presented to the world a working model ready. Some of Satoshi's friends helped in beginning platform processes. In 2011, Satoshi, got bored acting like me a flaming brit, and with some health concerns and my deteriorating eyesight, we decided to ask Gavin Andreissen to run bitcoin and follow our protocols of rules.  Now after the fiasco of journalists in March 2014, Satoshi sent me a copy of all paperwork and 24,636 mined 50 Satoshi PGP keys.  I have since locked everything up in a special blockchain vault on a new invention. Can't spend until Bitcoin is a complete success.  I will know when that is when.  To clear up some notions:  Satoshi built the Bitcoin for Jim Spellman's project on NDA procedures. I have a 2nd part to Bitcoin still to come along with videos and writings, diagrams soon to make it mainstream proof.  More technologies to add to Blockchain and Sidechains. Satoshi Nakamoto is a great mathematician, coder,father and a honorable warrior!  Satoshi is American Japanese.  BITCOIN was built in Arizona and California. We fuck with you with "Brit" humuor. He is very much alive and i talked to him a few months ago.  Bitcoin has not worked completely by plan and Satoshi is a little upset with me today.  Also do not sell our writings, as someone has recently done.  They're our writings!! Unethical!  I will not pull 1 PGP key to prove, until correct time to spend them. Satoshi is everywhere!  He just does not want to deal with the press, gov., or anyone else.  That is my job as it is my project. The keys severely locked up, so we won't be donating any.  You can donate to me, SotoshiWizz if you would like, as we are living on very little to keep the integrity of the platform in check. I am a American with a clean background check. I wouldn't ruin my reputation for looking like a troll, but i did build BITCOIN!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So he went through all the trouble of concealing his identity. Yet he neglected not to use his real name?

Oh really...  Roll Eyes

Keep in mind he chose his "Bitcoin name" in 2008 when he published his paper. Long before bitcoin actually existed, much less became a big deal. So privacy may not have been a big deal at first, and would have gradually grown into a bigger deal by degrees over time. By then, he couldn't change his online name. All he could do is hide in plain sight.

That's why he used tor Smiley

Fair point. I'm just trying to figure this out myself. Compared to past attempts to ID Satoshi, I think this claim is much, much stronger. My gut tells me it's him (and I'm very sad for him, from what I'm reading. I wish/hope everyone gives him the privacy he wants.)

Are you serious?  The guy that can't even write properly , the way he talks , this is Satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
So he went through all the trouble of concealing his identity. Yet he neglected not to use his real name?

Oh really...  Roll Eyes

Keep in mind he chose his "Bitcoin name" in 2008 when he published his paper. Long before bitcoin actually existed, much less became a big deal. So privacy may not have been a big deal at first, and would have gradually grown into a bigger deal by degrees over time. By then, he couldn't change his online name. All he could do is hide in plain sight.

Fair point. I'm just trying to figure this out myself. Compared to past attempts to ID Satoshi, I think this claim is much, much stronger. My gut tells me it's him (and I'm very sad for him, from what I'm reading. I wish/hope everyone gives him the privacy he wants.)
in defi we trust

Oh really...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

Oh really...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
unmasked but already goxed!

in defi we trust
The fake one , yes , he has been unmasked , the real Satoshi Nakamoto , no:).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Has Satoshi Nakamoto Been Unmasked?
No
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
felonious vagrancy, personified
Soooo..some lady at Newsweek managed to do what so many others failed to do for years.

Cue Geraldo in five, four, three, two ….
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
this...

Absolutely.

You want to get in touch with a guy you know nothing about except he did a brilliant cryptographic work.

Yet you learn that he loves playing with train models. How ? When ?
And then you find a British train model company that will give you his "email address" just because you ask.
And then the guy closes his door on you but you still manage to get a picture of him posing in the country.
And you also get to talk to all of his relatives as easily as that.

In a few days we will "learn" that :
- the guy on the photo is a paid actor
- the house has been rent by the newspaper and is today filled with cameras
- the car has been bought from the previous tenant in order to match the one on Google Street View
- bad people do bad things to get money
- the "relaunch" of the newspaper failed.

Great !

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Very interesting read... Quite and humble genius is how I would imagine inventor of Bitcoin to be (obviously he is a bit more complex than my imagination).

http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto.html
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Soooo..some lady at Newsweek managed to do what so many others failed to do for years.

Kinda reminds me of how a mainstream news guy managed to "find" Bin Laden.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

Oh really...  Roll Eyes
Jump to: