Author

Topic: [2014-03-10] CBC - Why bitcoin isn't dead yet (Read 949 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 501
I will not read Canada's national news site any more
Do you live in Canada?  Isn't that a little harsh?  Aren't many news sites the same? Care to elaborate on that statement?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I will not read Canada's national news site any more
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I'll tell my mom that I'm just a nerd who wants to buy drugs online Grin

Well, that was the truth maybe at the beginnig as I know some people who really used it in this way but now it is pure currency and very popular
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I'll tell my mom that I'm just a nerd who wants to buy drugs online Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Its true we are
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
"Bitcoiners aren’t just a bunch of nerds wanting to buy drugs online," Coates said recently. "Out there is a vibrant international community of consumers who have realized the advantages of this new kind of money, and it’s growing day by day."
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Here is an article that is posted on Canada's national news site.  http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/why-bitcoin-isn-t-dead-yet-1.2563875

A fairly dull summary of the last month's events, but still on the national broadcasters news site..  I am still really confused why they keep insinuating that bitcoin was the cause of that Autumn Radtke's suicide last week in Singapore.  I don't think the reporters are close enough to confirm that bitcoin was the cause.  They talk about bitcoin like it's a problem same as heroine or something.
Peace.
Jump to: