Author

Topic: 2014-04-05 Motley Fool - Here's Why Warren Buffett is Right About Bitcoin (Read 1193 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Sometimes old age can negatively affect reasonable thinking. Same has happened with Warren Buffet. Leave him, he is well past his prime.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Isn't Buffet just a fat-cat insider?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Tech heavyweight Marc Andreessen says bitcoin is yet another technology Buffett simply doesn't understand.

Kind of agree with Marc on this point hes fine with his trains although I guess he and Dorian share something in common ^_^

Does bitcoin have a competitive advantage in the virtual currency business? Absolutely. Will that advantage last for decades? Maybe, but maybe not.

Anyways thanks for the interesting article
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006
If he is right what are you doing here??

Warren think that there is better to stay away from Bitcoin ...
Do you think he is right?

I just posted the link to the article, that doesn't mean I agree with it... Huh
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Good article.  I agree that speculation should only be with a small portion of your portfolio for the average person.

If you're a little younger, you can "afford" to take a few more risks.  But just be sure to monitor when those risks become too great and when it's time to reduce your level of risk and shift some risk to other investments.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250

Warren said bitcoin is not real and like a mirage. We have no conclusive way of knowing if he actually believes that statement.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Jump to: