Author

Topic: [2014-05-03] SMS-based Bitcoin Wallets Coming to Singapore (Read 582 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This seems like a really cool and simple way to get some bitcoins. It will be especially useful for people who dont have smartphones and just use a bog standard phone. It could be really beneficial in some of the developing countries. I hope it's a success for them.

yeah, i also think that such simple wallet might be a chance to get more people into Bitcoin, which is good.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
This seems like a really cool and simple way to get some bitcoins. It will be especially useful for people who dont have smartphones and just use a bog standard phone. It could be really beneficial in some of the developing countries. I hope it's a success for them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
http://cointelegraph.com/post/sms_based_bitcoin_wallets_coming_to_singapore

A Bitcoin payments system solution provider is looking to bring an SMS wallet to Singapore – paving the way for new opportunities for mobile device users.
Singapore-based CoinPip joined up with 37 Coins digital wallet, which will open the door for bitcoin users with any mobile device to carry out transactions.

Jump to: