Author

Topic: [2014-05-18] Crains Cleveland Business: Bitcoin Boulevard US: Merchants on Lee R (Read 591 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I hope it's true

It's true, we all have been working very hard to get this up and running. www.bitcoinboulevard.us

Hmm.... so Cleveland has emerged as the US city with the maximum number of Bitcoin-friendly stores. Congratulations to all Clevelanders. I really hope that the city will emerge as a prime destination for the Bitcoin tourists.

Thank you! We hope to not only be a destination for Bitcoin tourism, but a destination for locals who simply wish to learn more about the technology and why it exists. We want to help demystify it, and show how diverse it can be applied to small business and communities.
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Hmm.... so Cleveland has emerged as the US city with the maximum number of Bitcoin-friendly stores. Congratulations to all Clevelanders. I really hope that the city will emerge as a prime destination for the Bitcoin tourists.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Heh, you must think it's May already Smiley
A new mention of our events in Cleveland. Journalist Chuck Soder has been very engaged and proactive in presenting the local Bitcoin scene throughout Cleveland.

http://www.crainscleveland.com/article/20140418/FREE/140419820/bitcoin-boulevard-us-merchants-on-lee-road-in-cleveland-heights
Jump to: