Author

Topic: [2014-05-29] CoinSummit Conference Heads to London This Summer (Read 416 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Lots of big time stuff happening in the British market for crypto these days. ATMs hitting main streets, upcoming exchanges and financial services and now one of these workshops. I'm really impressed w/ the BTC developers, entrepreneurs and promoters as they are very organized and diligent in the way the conduct business and continue to grow the market. It's starting to snowball.

You are totally right.

I mentioned about this many times and we can clearly see what is happening in the UK.
Bitcoin is flooding merchants and pubs. So as many citizens are already using bitcoin over there.

UK love bitcoin and they are giving huge support.
Well ... maybe not the gov..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Lots of big time stuff happening in the British market for crypto these days. ATMs hitting main streets, upcoming exchanges and financial services and now one of these workshops. I'm really impressed w/ the BTC developers, entrepreneurs and promoters as they are very organized and diligent in the way the conduct business and continue to grow the market. It's starting to snowball.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
A link to an article

I will help you to get most important informations from this article xD :
  • This Summer
  • UK - London
  • 10th -11th July
  • East Wintergarden venue, right on the Thames waterfront
  • CoinSummit Conference
Jump to: