Author

Topic: [2014-06-12] WSJ: Bitcoin's Place in Wealth Management (Read 601 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Sorry, but by "mobile", I meant the ability to send coins\money outside of bank hours.  Send coins and they can convert locally with changers.  Quotes attorney who says "Any strategy that relies on secrecy is a failure"...use reputable sites...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Opinion piece......You should hold some mobile wealth because you  might need to send money overseas in middle of night

Thanks, this it was Marc Farber also said recently: You cant flee to Hong Kong with 10 Kilograms of gold (~half a million $$$) in a suitcase easily, but "with" bitcoins - no problem.
Yeah because customs would likely confiscate those metals but I imagine the big time metalheads will keep their loads buried and then ride out a terrible period. I like to stay mobile and flexible should the police state manifest itself even more so.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Opinion piece......You should hold some mobile wealth because you  might need to send money overseas in middle of night

Thanks, this it was Marc Farber also said recently: You cant flee to Hong Kong with 10 Kilograms of gold (~half a million $$$) in a suitcase easily, but "with" bitcoins - no problem.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Opinion piece......You should hold some mobile wealth because you  might need to send money overseas in middle of night (like to your kid, or business reason).  Piece of Mind = Cost of Volatity....

Author is financial adviser and says this happens with bigger clients.  Also discloses that he owns coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Jump to: