Author

Topic: [2014-06-17] PanAm Post: Moneero: Bitcoin Banking Services at a Smartphone’s Rea (Read 687 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
i think circle has alot more professionalism but i wish the best to all companies  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Seems like a sweet mix between a wallet service and a social network but appears to integrate well with existing social networks.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
moneero.com looks nice, but that doesn´t tell us much. i am excited to get an invite! who will be first - moneero or circle? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
http://panampost.com/belen-marty/2014/06/17/moneero-bitcoin-banking-services-at-a-smartphones-reach/

Mauro Betschart is the co-founder and CEO of Moneero, created in March 2013 to provide an easier and safer user experience with bitcoin, the popular cryptocurrency.

Betschart is an Argentinean based in Montevideo, the son of European parents, a polyglot, with a BA in marketing. He tells us that perhaps one of the keys to his success has been his obsession in trying to understand why some firms grow and others do not. He considers himself fortunate for having grown up in the 1990s, witnessing the information age boom and how the internet has become an essential tool in our everyday lives.

We interviewed the young entrepreneur about the future of the digital currency and to try to understand the rapid growth of its adoption in Latin America.

Think this company will compete with the big boys?.... to be fair; how many "big boys" are there for the global market?

Bitstamp?
Jump to: