Author

Topic: [2014-06-29] Yahoo News: California Governor Signs Bill to Bring Bitcoin and Oth (Read 954 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ahead of the curve for once, Cali. Usually behind the curve w/ high taxes, high energy rates, excessive amounts of illegal immigrants, etc.

for once

I think California is 'ahead of the curve' on most socioeconomic issues. You're referring to it as though it's Alabama.
Actually it is a demand driven decision, I think.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ahead of the curve for once, Cali. Usually behind the curve w/ high taxes, high energy rates, excessive amounts of illegal immigrants, etc.

for once

I think California is 'ahead of the curve' on most socioeconomic issues. You're referring to it as though it's Alabama.
Activity: 406
Now if they simply leave it alone to grow they will be ahead of most other places. California does have experience with new technology in Silicon Valley so maybe they will be smart enough to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Activity: 248
Great stuff, Cali on the cutting edge as always.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
California Governor Signs Bill to Bring Bitcoin and Other Currency Into Fold

http://news.yahoo.com/california-governor-signs-bill-bring-bitcoin-other-currency-024140617.html

California Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday signed into law a bill that clears away possible state-level obstacles to alternative currencies such as bitcoin.

The legislation repeals what backers said was an outdated California law prohibiting commerce using anything but U.S. currency.
Jump to: