Author

Topic: [2014-08-05] Xapo Responds to Backlash Over Bitcoin Debit Card Fees (Read 743 times)

legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
Yeah I really don't see many people using the Xapo card after that. $5 monthly fee + shipping fee + replacement fee + ATM fee, heck they even charge you a fee to change you PIN >.< 

Those fees are typical for prepaid debit cards.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Yeah I really don't see many people using the Xapo card after that. $5 monthly fee + shipping fee + replacement fee + ATM fee, heck they even charge you a fee to change you PIN >.< 

How much do you want to bet that all of these new, unannounced fees are due to pressure from a combination of investors and management that were actually trying to kill the company all along?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
http://www.coindesk.com/xapo-faces-online-backlash-debit-card-fees/

California-based bitcoin wallet provider Xapo is facing community backlash following the release of its latest product, the Xapo Debit Card.

If the fees are high, it kills the dreams of BTC period! Do not blame the third-party provider, you negotiated with them. Shocked before you signed with them.
Jump to: