Author

Topic: [2014-09-10] After Bitcoin Hits a Yearly Low, Can It Fall Even Further? (Read 857 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
It can potentially fall to $300, I think.

It had already hit sub $300 levels in March, when Mt Gox was hacked and close to 1 million coins stolen from there. For almost a whole month (March 2014), the exchange rate remained in the 300-400 USD range. I don't know whether it can repeat unless a similar incident occurs. There is a remote chance, if the US or the EU bans Bitcoin exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think the support at $454 maybe tested this week.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It can potentially fall to $300, I think.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
could go to zero  Wink
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Of course it can fall even further, but the opposite is also true. I've given up being bothered by unexplained price falls for a quite a few months now. Not really bothered where the price is today but more interested on  the future value.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
http://www.investing.com/analysis/how-far-can-bitcoin-fall-225260

Bitcoin hit the lowest price in September so far yesterday, reaching a low of $456.30, and then an immediate recovery to $470.77 took place. However, the move lower has been sustained and the current price is nearer to monthly low posted yesterday. At present, there is a weak downward trend at the hourly timeframe and seems to be testing the $464 support level. A downward move past this support could see the next support at $454.37 tested as well. In the event of an upward swing, the $470.80 and $480.96 levels will provide resistance.

Sure it can, mostly because I still have some fiat from selling my btc at the 1K range. The lower it goes the more I'm able to purchase.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
http://www.investing.com/analysis/how-far-can-bitcoin-fall-225260

Bitcoin hit the lowest price in September so far yesterday, reaching a low of $456.30, and then an immediate recovery to $470.77 took place. However, the move lower has been sustained and the current price is nearer to monthly low posted yesterday. At present, there is a weak downward trend at the hourly timeframe and seems to be testing the $464 support level. A downward move past this support could see the next support at $454.37 tested as well. In the event of an upward swing, the $470.80 and $480.96 levels will provide resistance.
Jump to: