Author

Topic: [2014-12-17] FBI INVESTIGATE FUNGAL MENINGITIS (Read 1039 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 22, 2014, 05:21:43 AM
Reminds me of 1960 or '61, when the medical quietly rewrote the symptoms of polio into the symptoms for spinal meningitis, just so that their polio cure rate would look a whole lot better. Then they quietly contained the spinal meningitis outbreak, effectively keeping it out of the major news. Where was the FBI then?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I don't get it. 64 dead and 687 injured from contaminated medication? That sounds like something worthy of investigation by the FBI. What's so controversial about that?

It is worthy of investigation, but who is in charge of it gives me pause:  the incompetent and repulsive Carmen Ortiz, who is notorious for overcharging crimes.  She is the bitch who drove Aaron Swartz to suicide.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
clearly it's an everyday occurrence in your part of the world?
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
I don't get it. 64 dead and 687 injured from contaminated medication? That sounds like something worthy of investigation by the FBI. What's so controversial about that?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Haven't you heard? Fungal Meningitis is responsible for a dozen of terrorist attacks, money laundering operations, human trafficking, crimes against humanity.
Jump to: