Author

Topic: [2015-03-04] Leaked Emails Detail Inner Workings Of Josh Garza's Scams (Read 1816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
maybe he should make vacation is moscow instead  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
You're still going on about it? I thought it was over when Paycoin went to a couple USD instead of promised 20. It's been 3 months since that happened and people are still reacting like it's some frontpage news, trying to fill empty pages of their blogs with Garza this and Garza that. Last I heard Garza was not even in charge of the company and on vacation in Europe Cheesy

Good try, Josh.

Damn, you got me Sad Gotta go my I8 just finished charging.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
It's not a maybe, Gaw was obvious SCAM

of course it is a scam.  Roll Eyes

@Snipe85

"vacation in europe" - ROFL  Cheesy  Grin ! Garza makes the best stories!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
You're still going on about it? I thought it was over when Paycoin went to a couple USD instead of promised 20. It's been 3 months since that happened and people are still reacting like it's some frontpage news, trying to fill empty pages of their blogs with Garza this and Garza that. Last I heard Garza was not even in charge of the company and on vacation in Europe Cheesy

Good try, Josh.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
The 4th point... Scammers being scammed? Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
It's not a maybe, Gaw was obvious SCAM
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Leaked Emails Detail Inner Workings Of Josh Garza's Scams

Alleged emails which detail the inner workings and day to day operations of Homero Joshua Garza's fraud outfit known as GAW Miners have been leaked. The damning emails not only confirm long held suspicions about Garza's operations but also bring to light other debacles GAW Miners finds itself involved in. The emails confirm:

-Garza deliberately mislead customers as to the viability of Paycoin.
    -Confirmation that the SEC is investigating GAW Miners, Paycoin, Paybase and other scams operated by Garza.
    -It was made advisable to GAW Miners by DHM Legal Services to shut down hashtalk.org until the SEC inquiry was resolved.
    -Paybase and Zencloud databases were compromised and thefts from those services occurred.
    -Through a close friendship with David Parker AKA Jonas Borchgrevink of CryptoCoinsNews, Garza is able to influence editorial content to his benefit.

http://qntra.net/2015/03/leaked-emails-detail-inner-workings-of-josh-garzas-scams/

maybe Gaw was a

Cheesy ?
Jump to: