Author

Topic: [2015-06-08]DMT - Blockchain Tech To Affect Our Eating Habits (Read 506 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
A HUGE % of Americans are overweight, so anything that affects our eating habits has a good chance of producing a positive effect.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
consumer, there are multiple benefits stemming from using the blockchain. Have you ever wondered how the food you are eating went from seed to a full-fledged meal? You might find out sooner rather than later.
What's good to my name is pj I was wanting to see if we can talk a little business if you get the chance get back to me
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/how-blockchain-technology-could-affect-our-eating-habits/

Blockchain technology can be adapted to achieve many goals in life. Whether it is more transparency, easier management or just relying on decentralized services, the possibilities are endless. And even for the everyday consumer, there are multiple benefits stemming from using the blockchain. Have you ever wondered how the food you are eating went from seed to a full-fledged meal? You might find out sooner rather than later.
Jump to: