Author

Topic: [2015 - 06 - 11] Bitcoinblog: German Bitcoin industry on blocksize-debate (Read 410 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
There were only 301 readers participated. It's not a national referendum.  Smiley

However, I am glad to hear more support for Gavin's fork. I like to stress the point that Gavin is NOT implementing a new idea, he is actually moving towards restoring the original idea from Satoshi.

Chinese mining farms and exchanges have voiced they had concerns with Gavin's fork and they are likely to follow the "vanilla" bitcoin core. If more communities support Gavin, would China reconsider their position?  Undecided

This is like diplomatic negotiation between large countries, no way to vote for a decision, and hard fork/hash war will destroy every participants. Participants would have to take some compromise and reach a middle ground

In fact, the more flexible you are, the easier you can reach a solution. But the world is full of stubborn man  Grin
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
There were only 301 readers participated. It's not a national referendum.  Smiley

However, I am glad to hear more support for Gavin's fork. I like to stress the point that Gavin is NOT implementing a new idea, he is actually moving towards restoring the original idea from Satoshi.

Chinese mining farms and exchanges have voiced they had concerns with Gavin's fork and they are likely to follow the "vanilla" bitcoin core. If more communities support Gavin, would China reconsider their position?  Undecided
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
What the German bitcoin industry thinks about the block size debate

... So, it seems that not only the grassroots bitcoin scene in Germany but also bitcoin companies will support a hard fork for larger blocks. It just seems to be an change that’s necessary for bitcoin to handle any upcoming mainstream adoption. But doubtless, no company will risk harming its business by holding out for bigger blocks – they will follow the majority.

http://bitcoinblog.de/2015/06/11/what-the-german-bitcoin-industry-thinks-about-the-block-size-debate/
Jump to: