Author

Topic: [2015-06-13] CS:A New Initiative by Coinsecure to help clarify Bitcoin for India (Read 803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
http://blog.coinsecure.in/post/121447399615/coinsecure-org-gets-set-to-clarify-bitcoin-for

Approximately 30 hands went up as I did a quick check from the audience of over 300, in terms of who had heard about Bitcoin before. This was encouraging and as students, none of them had the burdens of a generic Bitcoin discussion surrounding Legality or Misconceptions. As a Model United Nations event, most of the students were aware of international politics and mass injustices presently touring our system of life and development.

I am impressed about Bitcoin awareness in schools. Children, of course, are more open to new ideas.
The future belongs to them and Bitcoin is the future.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
+1

seems you're focousing north india. But south india having more number of colleges. If you make awareness about bitcoin also in south india, it'll be a great oppertunity/chance to grow up the bitcoin future in india.

~Rude Boy

Next one is in Hyderabad. We have some lined up in Bangalore, Vellore, etc.
Should be announcing them asap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
+1

seems you're focousing north india. But south india having more number of colleges. If you make awareness about bitcoin also in south india, it'll be a great oppertunity/chance to grow up the bitcoin future in india.

~Rude Boy
legendary
Activity: 1890
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
http://blog.coinsecure.in/post/121447399615/coinsecure-org-gets-set-to-clarify-bitcoin-for

Approximately 30 hands went up as I did a quick check from the audience of over 300, in terms of who had heard about Bitcoin before. This was encouraging and as students, none of them had the burdens of a generic Bitcoin discussion surrounding Legality or Misconceptions. As a Model United Nations event, most of the students were aware of international politics and mass injustices presently touring our system of life and development.
Jump to: