Author

Topic: [2015-08-18] Video: Bitcoin: Great Libertarian Hope or Co-opted By Wall Street? (Read 356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
We have a good mix between Libertarians / Anarchists / Capitalists driving the Bitcoin bus. Some of them use it for illegal means, like the Ross and Mark's of the world, and it gets way too much attention.

Whatever your reasons for using Bitcoin, it should always be to benefit the technology. When you deviate from that goal, you end up with a "private" blockchain or a hard forked coin, with no value.

You might even end up with a Alt coin, with little or no support.

Get back to the basics of a decentralized, fast,cheap and pseudo-anonymous coin, and you will have a win-win situation. 

indeed, there is more than one reason why i use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
We have a good mix between Libertarians / Anarchists / Capitalists driving the Bitcoin bus. Some of them use it for illegal means, like the Ross and Mark's of the world, and it gets way too much attention.

Whatever your reasons for using Bitcoin, it should always be to benefit the technology. When you deviate from that goal, you end up with a "private" blockchain or a hard forked coin, with no value.

You might even end up with a Alt coin, with little or no support.

Get back to the basics of a decentralized, fast,cheap and pseudo-anonymous coin, and you will have a win-win situation. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
Bitcoin: Great Libertarian Hope or Co-opted By Wall Street?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjS5E0tEqZw
Jump to: