Author

Topic: [2015-09-26 redstate] It's time to ban Bitcoin. (Read 844 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Let's say for the sake of argument that Bitcoin's banned, what's stopping blackmailers from using LTC or Monero or any popular alt.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Criminals are breathing. It's time to ban air.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
90% of these articles are written by women, and the rest are scholars, they can not live without the protect of authorities
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
While we are in the mood to ban something, why not ban the internet. If it was not for the internet, we would have much less crime.
While we're at it, let's ban water. 100% of criminals drank water in the last days before their crime. That's a scientific fact.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
While we are in the mood to ban something, why not ban the internet. If it was not for the internet, we would have much less crime. These shills are getting so desperate, they

even come to pro Bitcoin forums and spread their bullshit. We also need to ban credit cards, because the criminals use that too.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You are the butt of this joke buddy... go tell your masters, Bitcoin is here too stay.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
can't read that article without laughing. this once again shows that some writers have nothing to write about and thus come up with a nonsense article. criminals also use gold to scam people or paypal and cash money. will these also get banned?  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i  bet  it is 0.1 % crime compared to FIAT's ...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Well this is one of the most laughable articles I have seen in a while.
MJK
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Lol what an ignorant moron.

I’ve been writing for a long time about how Bitcoin, if adopted widely, would be a grave threat to property rights. You see, while property rights are an inalienable human right, Bitcoin is an anarchic currency that resists any attempts to enforce such property rights. Criminal transactions cannot be reversed, and unlawfully obtained Bitcoins cannot be sent back to their rightful owners.

Well with paypal criminal fraudsters can take your legit money from you by putting a simple claim in, what does he think about that? Ban paypal too?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
The criminals have caught on, and it’s now time we considered banning Bitcoin.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/08/26/time-ban-bitcoin/

balanced article, i like it.
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
Damn, next thing'll be they actually use firearms to commit crimes.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
OMG, Its' worse than that.

Criminals are also using U.S. dollars! I'm not kidding!!
Time to ban all money and move to an I.O.U. system of economics.  Roll Eyes
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
Time to ban cars as well, too many crimes happening involving them.
They facilitate drive-by-shootings, are regularly used in bank robberies, tempt people to speeding etc.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The criminals have caught on, and it’s now time we considered banning Bitcoin.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/08/26/time-ban-bitcoin/

Jump to: