Author

Topic: [2015-10-14] Price of bitcoin fluctuates around $250 (Read 516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Price of bitcoin fluctuates around $250
After a long decline bitcoin is on the rise again. The price of digital currency rose to $250, but then fell back to $249.
http://www.coinfox.info/news/3368-bitkoin-podnyalsya-vyshe-251

Wow is this really worth an article? I mean come one we had been close to $300 twice this year. So nothing special to see here or to get excited about. However I'm glad like everybody else that Bitcoin is showing some life again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
it was around 260 an hour ago. im pretty hopeful for bitcoin i think the price is gonna go upto around 300 at the end of the year
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
What do they say..."Small things... amuse small minds" .... You will go bat-shit crazy if you monitor the Bitcoin price every 5 minutes. Yes we have seen a small increase, but it's not

something to write home about. We have seen much bigger spikes during 2013 and 2014 and everyone complained then that the currency was too volatile. I look at the long term

potential and only look at the price, when I want to buy something expensive and I need to consider if I need to rather hoard it.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I wonder what users from late 2013 would feel having a gander at that headline. Utter shock followed by clawing at their own faces.

Forget 2013; Somebody who got in at anytime during 2014 would be feeling the same way.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I wonder what users from late 2013 would feel having a gander at that headline. Utter shock followed by clawing at their own faces.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
I don't know if we can call it "on the rise again", but yes, its good whats happening  Cool

I must agree here, we cant call it "on the rise", but we sure can call it a good trend  Tongue
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I don't know if we can call it "on the rise again", but yes, its good whats happening  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Price of bitcoin fluctuates around $250
After a long decline bitcoin is on the rise again. The price of digital currency rose to $250, but then fell back to $249.
http://www.coinfox.info/news/3368-bitkoin-podnyalsya-vyshe-251
Jump to: