Author

Topic: [2015-10-16] Now OpenCart Online Shops Can Add Bitcoin Payment (Read 375 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is no real excuse for any online retailer and or shop not to accept bitcoin IF they are working through somebody like BitCoinPay as there is no difference for them in regards to the payment method used. So whether you pay with a card and or with bitcoin should not matter to them.

In the same vein, Houška stated that “merchants get proper invoicing in FIAT currencies so there is basically no difference between accepting Bitcoin or in accepting credit cards for example.”

The following is also very true. I remember how I battled some years back when I wanted to take online payments in the form of credit/debit cards. All the hoops I had to jump through and it took ages to get approved etc... Now with bitcoin its so easy you can be up and running in a matter of hours.

BitcoinPay claims that it works on the simple but powerful notion that everyone should be able to easily and inexpensively accept payments instantly, no matter where in the world they are, without risking fraud, or chargebacks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Now OpenCart Online Shops Can Add Bitcoin Payment
European Bitcoin payment processor BitcoinPay.com has announced that it has worked on a plugin which would allow the online stores to utilize the OpenCart online shopping solution to easily integrate Bitcoin and money payments into their online stores.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/16/now-opencart-online-shops-can-add-bitcoin-payment/
Jump to: