Author

Topic: [2015-10-18] MMM Global Republic of BTC - Sergei Mavrodi ponzi scheme! (Read 645 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
An exchanger in our country decided to close the accounts of those who are involve or investing in MMM.
They we're given a warning to move their coins somewhere else.

Very good decision.This might help to stop creating more damage.

well not really a good idea because what they did is just create an account from blockchain or mycelium then when they decided to exchange to local currency, they send to that exchanger and still exchanger accepts, like nothing happened  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
An exchanger in our country decided to close the accounts of those who are involve or investing in MMM.

Very good decision.This might help to stop creating more damage.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
I can confirm this. Many new users of HaoBTC are participants of the MMM scheme.

These people must be dumb as hell. I mean everybody just needs to google his name and can check his past life.That guy is a sneaky bastard!
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
I can confirm this. Many new users of HaoBTC are participants of the MMM scheme.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
This guy clearly don't know how to earn his money in a honest and fair way. How many ponzi schemes has this guy been running in total 5-6? You would expect people to learn from all the ponzi schemes that has been running, but their greed is simply too strong.
Jump to: