Author

Topic: [2015-11-20] Move over eBay: Countdown to OpenBazaar (Read 335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I'm really looking forward to this also. I quit ebay years ago because I couldn't be arsed with all the fees. I still have a load of comics and sports cards that I'd like to sell off and doing it for bitcoins in this no-hassle 3-way escrow system seems like an ideal way - as in an easy, quick and painless way - to get rid of some junk for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
This looks pretty good and I like the fact that it was turned around from being a silk road 2 into an Ebay type affair.  I look forward to the release in December.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
Move over eBay: Countdown to OpenBazaar and the decentralised marketplace revolution

This December decentralised market place OpenBazaar is set to go live. OpenBazaar is an open source protocol which anybody can use. By virtue of the fact that it's decentralised, OpenBazaar is not limited in any way. It means people can own their own data as well as pay in bitcoin instead of risking credit card fraud. It also allows traders to deal directly with customers, rather than being kept separate by an intermediary like eBay.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/move-over-ebay-countdown-openbazaar-decentralised-marketplace-revolution-1529767
Jump to: