Author

Topic: 2015 Bitcoin Penny Raffle Spend a Buck Win a Penny (Read 320 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
If I can get out of work a few minutes early I will ship it to today.
If I can't it will ship out tomorrow on my way in to the office.

Thanks,
Dave

alternative: skip work, go to the post office and take the rest of the day off  Cheesy
Since The Penny is in my office (along with all the packing supplies) I actually do have to go there 1st :-)

But a really long lunch with a stop at the Post Office is not out of the question.

Biggest issue I have been having is that if I do go to the Post Office during lunch, is that everyone else also goes during their lunch too.
Go in at 12:30 there are 4 people working the counter and you still don't get out till 1:00, go in at 4:50 when they are closing and there is only 1 counter person you still get out at 4:55.....

-Dave

Hi Dave, nothing to worry about, just do your daily staff and i am willing to wait.
I am not in a rush, all is good on my side. The shipping days will not be lessened even you do it now or today. just be cool.
Stay safe as always.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange

Thanks,
Dave

alternative: skip work, go to the post office and take the rest of the day off  Cheesy
Since The Penny is in my office (along with all the packing supplies) I actually do have to go there 1st :-)

But a really long lunch with a stop at the Post Office is not out of the question.

Biggest issue I have been having is that if I do go to the Post Office during lunch, is that everyone else also goes during their lunch too.
Go in at 12:30 there are 4 people working the counter and you still don't get out till 1:00, go in at 4:50 when they are closing and there is only 1 counter person you still get out at 4:55.....

-Dave
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Thanks,
Dave

Wow haloxon you are more awake then me :-)

If you want me to ship to you direct please PM me your address (use privnote for better security) and I'll get it out to you. Also send $2 to the same address as the bid.

If you want to ship to MJ and have him ship to you let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Pm sent to you sir and this is for the shipping fee : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/cf815d9544570cdb27200de678d881ce76682cd2af3098d5753f943547c9d80e

@haloxon - thanks dude Cheesy
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Wow haloxon you are more awake then me :-)

If you want me to ship to you direct please PM me your address (use privnote for better security) and I'll get it out to you. Also send $2 to the same address as the bid.

If you want to ship to MJ and have him ship to you let me know.

Thanks,
Dave
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Just woke up.
Lets roll with block 603731.

-Dave
I will take the 14 slot remaining if you can reship this to me, and of course, I will get some physical to you first before you will do that to my country place.
I hope you can do this favor for me, no worries there's no time limit Smiley thanks mate.
@OP im from the Philippines, good for shipping?

Yes I can ship to the Philippines no issues.
Will roll as soon as you pay.

Thanks,
Dave

Sending the payment in an hour or 2 once home.
Ill edit this with details later.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/61ddf647fa78355d3849f73ca0edd78db0fe529e65034209ee2269a785362d16
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I will take the 14 slot remaining if you can reship this to me, and of course, I will get some physical to you first before you will do that to my country place.
I hope you can do this favor for me, no worries there's no time limit Smiley thanks mate.

Yes I can ship to the Philippines no issues.
Will roll as soon as you pay.

Thanks,
Dave
If you have a paypal account you can ship through USPS here (both domestic and international)- https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

It's not that I can't as in cannot be done. But, due to some issues in the past with outgoing international packages with some other people in the office I can't....perishable food...don't ask....

-Dave

Happy to reship Cheesy

spots 0 and e please

txid shortly

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
If you have a paypal account you can ship through USPS here (both domestic and international)- https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

It's not that I can't as in cannot be done. But, due to some issues in the past with outgoing international packages with some other people in the office I can't....perishable food...don't ask....

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
2015 Bitcoin Penny Spend a Buck Win a Penny Raffle

You get the one in the picture.

General Info:

Price Per Ticket $1.00 : BTC0.000115 at the time of posting this.
Ticket Limit: None, take them all if you'd like.
Shipping: Free to the US. For out of the US you will owe me another $2.00 and it will ship when I get my lazy self to the Post Office since I can't ship out of the US from work.

BTC: bc1qlxgfjhh7m7hxcdpdrslghd8ydwuu4nhcx8kzw4
BTC Legacy: 1FVdxMRUJXRx3WfbDZ5kuMf3KyKsfpfkmQ

How To Play:

Pick one or more of the available tickets from the table above. Post a reply with your pick + the txID of your transaction.
Once all Tickets are taken (and paid for) I will select a future mined block that will determine the winner.
The last character in the hash of that block will decide who has the winning Ticket.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
2015 Bitcoin Penny Spend a Buck Win a Penny Raffle

You get the one in the picture.

Tickets:

1 - gunhell16
2 - gunhell16
3 - gunhell16
4 - gunhell16
5 - gunhell16
6 - gunhell16
7 -gunhell16
8 - gunhell16
9 - gunhell16
0 - minerjones
a - gunhell16
b - gunhell16
c - gunhell16
d - gunhell16
e - minerjones
f - gunhell16

General Info:

Price Per Ticket $1.00 : BTC0.000115 at the time of posting this.
Ticket Limit: None, take them all if you'd like.
Shipping: Free to the US. For out of the US you will owe me another $2.00 and it will ship when I get my lazy self to the Post Office since I can't ship out of the US from work.

BTC: bc1qlxgfjhh7m7hxcdpdrslghd8ydwuu4nhcx8kzw4
BTC Legacy: 1FVdxMRUJXRx3WfbDZ5kuMf3KyKsfpfkmQ

How To Play:

Pick one or more of the available tickets from the table above. Post a reply with your pick + the txID of your transaction.
Once all Tickets are taken (and paid for) I will select a future mined block that will determine the winner.
The last character in the hash of that block will decide who has the winning Ticket.
Jump to: