Author

Topic: 2015 Bitcoin Penny Raffle Spend a Buck Win a Penny Because the last one was fun. (Read 190 times)

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Since it's been almost four days with zero people buying tickets I am locking this.
If you want to buy it outright drop me a PM to discuss.
I figured for a buck a bunch of people would want to play, guess I was wrong.

-Dave
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Shipping: Free to the US. For out of the US you will owe me another $15.00. Why $15? Because I am shipping it with real tracking. The last one went to the Philippines 2 weeks ago and has still not made it there. I tried to get an answer out of USPS today and I could not. Gave me a headache, so it all goes 1st class parcel with tracking now. If you have someone US based that can re-ship it to you for less have me ship it to them. The Christmas season is starting, shipping is not going to get any better for a month. Sorry about that.

This is true, i still dont have the item until now, and to the OP dont stress your self as i told you, its okay on my part.
I am not rushing anything just live your life normal. I will also tell you that the shipping part in this country is also slow. hope to see this raffle a successful one.

good luck pal,

-gunhell16
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
2015 Bitcoin Penny Spend a Buck Win a Penny Raffle

You get the one in the picture.

Tickets:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
0 -
a -
b -
c -
d -
e -
f -

General Info:

Price Per Ticket $1.00 : BTC0.000133 at the time of posting this.
Ticket Limit: None, take them all if you'd like.
Shipping: Free to the US. For out of the US you will owe me another $15.00. Why $15? Because I am shipping it with real tracking. The last one went to the Philippines 2 weeks ago and has still not made it there. I tried to get an answer out of USPS today and I could not. Gave me a headache, so it all goes 1st class parcel with tracking now. If you have someone US based that can re-ship it to you for less have me ship it to them. The Christmas season is starting, shipping is not going to get any better for a month. Sorry about that.

BTC: bc1qvqy3s2wjarrkl9v337s9hxp56vq5q00pwxyl82
BTC Legacy: 1Jcq5Yh2b1htKV1gAyntu5JHbxHGgJwrEB

How To Play:

Pick one or more of the available tickets from the table above. Post a reply with your pick + the txID of your transaction.
Once all Tickets are taken (and paid for) I will select a future mined block that will determine the winner.
The last character in the hash of that block will decide who has the winning Ticket.
Jump to: