Author

Topic: [2015] Video: Brian Forde | Blockchain As the Next Platform (Read 306 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Yea, I always like it when they compare the Blockchain with TCP/IP.  Roll Eyes Guess what... 90% of the world probably do not know what TCP/IP is either.

If people start using the Bitcoin Blockchain for smart contracts and other tokens, we will fill those blocks more quickly and 8mb will be too small too... but we still in the

beginning phase for this too happen.. but I predict a very quick transition, when more people start to see the whole picture. Let's hope they not going "private" for this.

I don't know what should be wrong about that analogy. It is well explained and the slides make it easy to understand.
A lot of things people use on a daily basis they have no idea about how it works or what is underneath that. We will see services for that with Bitcoin's Blockchain as well I'm pretty sure about that.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Yea, I always like it when they compare the Blockchain with TCP/IP.  Roll Eyes Guess what... 90% of the world probably do not know what TCP/IP is either.

If people start using the Bitcoin Blockchain for smart contracts and other tokens, we will fill those blocks more quickly and 8mb will be too small too... but we still in the

beginning phase for this too happen.. but I predict a very quick transition, when more people start to see the whole picture. Let's hope they not going "private" for this.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
Brian Forde | Blockchain As the Next Platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGRlFVF_1A
Jump to: