Author

Topic: [2016-01-15] E-Coin Announced Survey with Free Bitcoin Debit Card (Read 325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
E-coin, one of the leading bitcoin debit card providers, announced a survey with pleasant gifts for all participants. Taking part, you get a possibility to receive a free virtual e-coin debit card or enter into a $100 drawing for free bitcoin.

“We are doing a survey to better understand our customers and continue to improve our service. We are much more than a bitcoin debit card. We are adding new services to make it easier to buy/sell and use bitcoin,” Tim Frost, VP of Marketing and Business Development at E-Coin, told CoinSpeaker. The survey is available here.

http://www.coinspeaker.com/2016/01/15/e-coin-announced-survey-with-free-bitcoin-debit-card-to-each-participant/
Thank you for sharing with use, "Thank you for completing the survey." just completed the survey hope i will win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
It is pretty easy to answer this survey with in just some minutes. In my opinion, getting the virtual card is better that getting one entry in a lottery like contest
E-coin are creating several promotions in the last few month Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Thanks for the nice info, it is great to see e-coin giving away another virtual debit card woth as $3 and/or 1 entry to the draw of $100.
Wish the best luck to all of us Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Thanks, I hope to see an email with some special link soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
E-coin, one of the leading bitcoin debit card providers, announced a survey with pleasant gifts for all participants. Taking part, you get a possibility to receive a free virtual e-coin debit card or enter into a $100 drawing for free bitcoin.

“We are doing a survey to better understand our customers and continue to improve our service. We are much more than a bitcoin debit card. We are adding new services to make it easier to buy/sell and use bitcoin,” Tim Frost, VP of Marketing and Business Development at E-Coin, told CoinSpeaker. The survey is available here.

http://www.coinspeaker.com/2016/01/15/e-coin-announced-survey-with-free-bitcoin-debit-card-to-each-participant/
Jump to: