Author

Topic: [2016-01-26] Ethereum’s Market Cap Reaches $200M vs Bitcoin’s Volatility is Back (Read 569 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Mike Hearn and his fan boys just moved their Bitcoin investments to something else.  Roll Eyes Just joking. Ethereum and Ripple will gain some momentum

whilst uncertainty are bred in the Bitcoin community. We have seen some runners and we have seen some runners coming back. These two coins are

also aggressively being marketed as being the best solutions for the banking sector. Some of these successes might even be attributed to the spamming

going on at Reddit in the private messages being distributed.  Sad

If the bitcoin community cannot find a solution for the block size soon, people will turn to other coins. Ehtereum is built for smart contract, so it could have more usage in banking system.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Bitcoin volatility is back? It was never gone! Ethereum gaining 75% in just one week says enough. Pump. I am sure it will fall back very soon to lower price levels.

Yes that is just a crazy pump which can not be sustainable.
However I guess it must be a great and funny ride if you already owned a nice little amount of Ether.
This is the luck you are hoping for when speculating with altcoins.Buying a few and hoping a pump kicks in.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
There has been massive Ethereum spam from some bot accounts targeting r/bitcoin and other sub-reddits. Looks like to me that there is a large "catfishing" expedition going on, which will predictably culminate in some large dumps, driving price back to where it came from.

Or, some magic unicorn thing happened - but I think you'd hear that from some official source if it were that important.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Mike Hearn and his fan boys just moved their Bitcoin investments to something else.  Roll Eyes Just joking. Ethereum and Ripple will gain some momentum

whilst uncertainty are bred in the Bitcoin community. We have seen some runners and we have seen some runners coming back. These two coins are

also aggressively being marketed as being the best solutions for the banking sector. Some of these successes might even be attributed to the spamming

going on at Reddit in the private messages being distributed.  Sad
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Bitcoin volatility is back? It was never gone! Ethereum gaining 75% in just one week says enough. Pump. I am sure it will fall back very soon to lower price levels.

So true, everything that goes up must go down. ethereum will have an unstable price in the coming days
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The recent surge in Bitcoin price amidst stock exchange turmoil and capital outflows from China has been brusquely interrupted by the new round of Bitcoin scalability dispute. Providing that neither the current Bitcoin Core team nor Bitcoin NXT can find a middle ground, the bullying of each opinion group finally resulted in a somewhat hysterical departure of a NXT founder and an authoritative Bitcoin developer. This, in its turn, disturbed the market even greater, and may have originated even more uncertainty or to some extent panic as to the cryptocurrency’s future. However, it brings good news to traders, as the Bitcoin Volatility is back again.

However, this is not the only news for the time being, as major reshuffle happened recently in the altcoins scene. According to data from Coinmarketcap.com, the Ethereum market cap gained more than 75% during the last week, reaching $200M for the first time in its yet short history.

http://forklog.net/ethereums-market-cap-reaches-200m-for-the-first-time-ever-as-bitcoins-volatility-is-back/
Jump to: