Author

Topic: [2016-02-24] Japan Considers Regulating Bitcoin as Currency (Read 399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Not sure if this good or bad.
Possible that japanese government will try to regulate the **it out of Bitcoin or better said to all Bitcoin related companies inside Japan.
I think we will have to wait what the results of all this will be.
But for now I'm skeptic and reserved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
So the world governments start to understand that bitcoin is here to last and they will accept it sooner or later.
I hope that more countries will follow Japan and treat bitcoin as a legal currency which will encourage more people to use it
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
this is very interesting for me Smiley
if japan regulation for bitcoin is currency
im sure more company will accept bitcoin, more merchand more stronger price, and bitcoin can be number 1 currency in the world
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Japan is a very straightforward community when technology is the hit. The japanese socity also is amazing and there are thousand of things (I think) that benefit's them. People are very interesting in learning new things. People are very ecnonomic people, lot of money circulating and these questions of "coins" is an old conversation there because the Yen and the logic behind, the usage of dollars, etc is very popular... resuming, it's a society with values and very futuristic that believes the world can be better if people use their brains.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitcoin News Ticker = Signatur
Japan Considers Regulating Bitcoin as Currency
Regulators in Japan have reportedly proposed treating digital currencies such as bitcoin as conventional currencies.
http://www.coindesk.com/japan-considers-regulating-bitcoin-as-currency/
Jump to: