Author

Topic: [2016-03-02] Bitcoin payments around the world are failing (Read 385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
What a FUD article. So Bitcoin is going to die again?! Roll Eyes
Well if price should decrease because of this and probably other coming mainstream articles I will take advantage of that and get a bit more. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
It is FUD. There is the actual issue of blocks filling up and the inability of the community to migrate to larger block size. I think as the backlog becomes problematic and mining profits suffer they will be desperate to fork. However the protocol does not care about that and the network will not collapse. It will just keep going as long as someone somewhere is using it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Expect plenty more like it from other sources.

That's what I was thinking. Now that the cat is out of the bag the rest of the media will jump all over it.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Talk about complete FUD garbage, this is part of how the whole system works. If we never actually bump up against transaction limits you never really have true fees. This won't be able to support the network as new coin supply drops if everything continues the way it has been.

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Was wondering how long it would take before this kind of article started to appear.  Expect plenty more like it from other sources.  Should make for some interesting volatility, so could be a good time to buy if the FUD articles cause some panic sells.
Jump to: