Author

Topic: [2016-03-17] C-bit Offers Bitcoin Classic a Block-size Solution (Read 339 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 500
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't an alternative bitcoin client, but the launch of an altcoin called c-bits?  Different coin cap equals not Bitcoin.
Based on reading just a bit of the article, you are not wrong.  Unlike Bitcoin XT, Bitcoin Classic, Bitcoin Unlimited, etc, all of which run on the longest Bitcoin chain and are NOT altcoins, C-Bit is an altcoin complete with its own chain and rules.  The inaccuracies in the article beg a question, though:  How much does it cost to pay "Bitcoin News Sites" to shill an altcoin with misleading editorials?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't an alternative bitcoin client, but the launch of an altcoin called c-bits?  Different coin cap equals not Bitcoin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitcoin News Ticker = Signatur
C-bit Offers Bitcoin Classic a Block-size Solution
C-bit Press Release: We are pleased to announce the launch of C-bit; An exact clone of Bitcoin Core .12 with a 2-Meg block-size already built into the source code. C-bit negates the need for a Bitcoin Core Hard Fork. C-bit is pleased to announce the network is now stable and the coin is functioning as...

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/03/17/c-bit-offers-bitcoin-classic-block-size-solution/
Jump to: