Author

Topic: [2016-03-18]Major Japanese Platform Enables Bitcoin Payments to 19 Million Users (Read 289 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
What a good news, I believe that these kind of news will help bitcoin to spread between Japanese.
I hope that someday I will see famous site in my country accepts bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
DMM.com, an online entertainment platform that has 19 million users will enable its users to make purchases on the website with bitcoin. The feature is already active to millions of Japanese after being initiated on March 1, 2016.

With 19 million users, DMM.com is among the top 25 websites in Japan and offers a varied marketplace that sells everything from online games, to smartphones, digital books to online English lessons and more. In a significant move that could plausibly help with wider bitcoin adoption in an already Bitcoin-friendly country, DMM.com, via local bitcoin exchange Coincheck has used the latter’s settlement service to enable the cryptocurrency as a payment method to its users.

DMM.com users can now purchase DMM points with bitcoins, before redeeming the points for all products and services listed on the website.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/major-japanese-platform-enables-bitcoin-payments-to-19-million-users/#

Jump to: