Author

Topic: [2016-03-21]Bitcoin Debit Card Provider Wirex Launches PayPal Option for Bitcoin (Read 395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I have received an email from them today with the same content, and to bad that people from Germany can't buy bitcoins from Germany, but what I'm wondering is what is the minimum amount to buy through paypal, i have $1.95 on my account and would spend to buy bitcoins Tongue
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Wirex has just launched buying bitcoin with PayPal in 37 countries.

Wirex, formerly E-Coin, has launched an easy and low-cost way to buy bitcoin through PayPal, one of the world’s largest online payment systems, according to the company’s blog post. With this announcement, Wirex users in more than 30 countries will be able to use the E-Coin virtual Visa debit card to buy bitcoin with PayPal at the lowest cost.

This service will be available through the E-Coin platform and is expected to benefit bitcoin users and holders in many countries, including the Bahamas, Bahrain, Botswana*, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Gibraltar, Honduras*, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique*, Oman, Philippines,  Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal*, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay.

In addition to PayPal, Wirex supports other ways to buy bitcoin through its platform. Last week, Wirex launched the ability to buy through bank transfers and other alternative payment methods (APMs), giving users dozens of options to load their E-Coin bitcoin debit cards and buy bitcoin at a competitive rate.

The additional financial services offered by Wirex are part of its ongoing rebranding. In February, Wirex Limited announced the launch of Wirex, the world’s first hybrid personal banking solution that combines the benefits of blockchain technology with everyday finances.

The rebranding also integrated E-Coin, the successful bitcoin debit card provider under the same company, into Wirex. All E-Coin users, cards, and accounts will move over to the new wirexapp.com platform without delay once it launches in April 2016.

http://www.coinspeaker.com/2016/03/21/wirex-launches-paypal-option-for-bitcoin-purchases/
Jump to: